Friday, April 29, 2011


I was excited to shop this morning!  I got 8 Crest toothpastes at Kroger for free.  Yes.  All of them were absolutely free with my $1 off Crest coupons.  I do know that at one time you could load a $1 off Crest coupon onto your card because it gave me that discount today on one of my toothpastes.  I actually got a coupon back because of it so I will have to go back and get another tube for free.  I gave 2 to my neighbor so they are not in the photo.  I also picked up some Kellogs cereal because one can never have to many boxes of cereal with kids galore!  They are on sale at Kroger for $1.98 and I had coupons for $1.50 off of 3 boxes so that made them $1.48 a box.  I bought 6 boxes.  See photo below.  I got fruit loops, rice crispies, and cocoa crispies.  Also at Kroger they had Purex Laundry detergent 2/$5 and I had two coupons for a $1 off each one so that made them 2 for $3!  Last on my list at Kroger was a free 3 bar pack of Ivory soap.  I don't use Ivory but it was free so we will use it!

Next was my trip to Walgreens where I picked up another pack of Stayfree for $2.00 and earned a $3 RR. 
I later went to my Walgreens in Metropolis and did this deal again.  I now have 3 catalinas for $3 off. 

Last stop was Walmart.  I was searching for the $3 Nivea Body wash and the shelves were clear.  I was not taking my big gas guzzling vehichle to the south side so we will never know if they have them at that location.  I will just wait and hope they get them back in stock before the coupons expire on the 14th of May. The coupons are for $3 off so that will make them free.  I printed off my $1 off coupon for any reach floss and the floss is priced at $.88 so i made .$12 to take it out of the store.  While in the store I noticed they had Airwick Freshmatic Ultras on special for $4.98 and I was pretty sure I had coupons for $4.00 off and I did.  I had 4 of those coupons so I bought 4 of the kits for under $4.00! Only 3 are pictured because I cracked one open as soon as I got home to put in bathroom.  I also found 2 coupons that someone just laid down by the trial size Cascade completes which are $.98 and the coupons were for .$50 off so I scooped up two of the trial packs for under a dollar.  I always find coupons at Walmart on the shelves so be on the lookout for these as well.   I made a stop at the magazine rack and picked up the latest edition of All You magazine which has tons of coupons in it and I was done for the day! 

This shopping trip cost me $ 20 OOP.  $14 when you take into consideration my $6 in RR's for Walgreens.   If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and I will answer as soon as possible.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment