Monday, December 19, 2011

I lost my birthday present. Humbug!

So after spotting on and off for a week with very little pregnant feeling, I started to bleed yesterday upon waking up. It stayed pretty much the same until 8 pm when I started cramping so bad I could barely take the pain. I got real nauseous and had to use the bathroom. My mom told me to go to emergency room, so I did. They got my blood and gave me an ultrasound. I did have a pregnant uterus and thickened endometrium but no sac was visible anywhere. I must have passed it at home before I left to hospital. So, continues the sequence of events that I'm so familiar with. I don't know why I thought this time would be any different. It's a pattern. I miscarry and then I get pregnant again pretty quickly and its all roses and sunshine. I don't know that we will try to get pregnant again though. I really just need to get my ass back in school and stay there until I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment