Tuesday, December 13, 2011

#4 is on the way!

Waking up on your 33rd birthday to a spinning room is not the best way to wake up but that is exactly how it played out for me.  I had to lay my head back down on the pillow for fear of passing out.  What was wrong with me?

 The day was December 9th and after that strange episode of dizziness, I decided a pregnancy test might just be a good idea.  By my estimations I should have had a period about two weeks ago.  Ooops. I really should set a reminder on my phone for such things. 

 I quick got the kids off to school and raced to Save-a-Lot for my $1 test and then raced back home to drop those quick drops of urine on the test.  It didn't take a minute to show up that I was indeed pregnant.  I'm kind of giddy at this point.  Pregnant.  Again.  So soon.  That's not normal for me at all.  Maria is 10.  Reese is 6 and Jackson is a month over 1.  I take forever to get pregnant.  Forever.  Nevertheless, I'm excited and quickly call my mom who is thrilled...I think.  I mean, she did pay for her food at McDonalds Drive Thru and then just drive on through without getting her food.  Yeah, I would say she was a little excited.  Alex, my husband, couldn't believe it when I told him.  Like,  he didn't have a part in getting me pregnant.   Darling.  I just don't know what to say about him.  He is a man.  That's about all I can say. 

Anyway, we are all thrilled over here and I look forward to sharing my experiences with all of you.  This could get hairy.  I'm not very organized.  Having a few more than a few children requires organization.  I probably should go google that now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment