Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 3 operation no carb

I'm committing to this blog like I am committing to my diet. It gives me accountability. Blogging is a great tool for weight loss. Its fun to read back to the beginning and see the changes in your body as you lose the weight. Day one and day two were easy for me. I woke up again with a positive outlook. On this day I left the creamer out of my coffee. It wasn't good but I still got my coffee buzz. I hate splenda because of its IBS properties but I've been suffering from that anyway lately so I added two packs to my coffee for good measure. Its 7:27 and I have had a two egg omelet with a slice of bacon crumbled up into it. I'm full and ready for more coffee and water.

Yesterday I had an omelet for breakfast. The same as the day before. For lunch I had a salad (hated it). (Must get salad from hospital today. Salad must have their homemade ranch dressing in moderation. ) For dinner I had steamed veggies and slow cooked round steak with bell peppers and onions. It was fire. I had two modest spoons of natural peanut butter. I LOVE peanut butter. I had some blackberries again. No apple. No other snacking. It was easy. I never felt hungry. The only time I wasn't satisfied was after I ate that horrible bag salad. I hate the taste of bag salad. Why did I buy it!!  After I ate the salad I washed it down with a spoon of peanut butter and black coffee. I was good after that. 

Well here's to having a low Carb day! I'm excited to be a healthier woman. I'm not getting any younger, you know. Here's some start of day 3 pictures. Clothes I live in. Not sucking in. Smeared eye make-up. Enjoy.



1 comment: