Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day One Carb Breakup

I went to bed last night thinking I needed to quit carbs. I'm addicted to carbs. Its a sick sick sick relationship. I woke up this morning with the same feeling so I set out to make it happen. Its easy right?  Make the right choices. Choose which food goes into my mouth. Resist the urge for a french fry or a potato chip. Forgo milk and cereal. Screw the poptarts. Fuck the chocolate. I'm no different than other fellow humans who control what they put in their mouth. If they can do it, I can do it. I exercise so I already got a leg up. I just need to reset my mind for proper eating. To me, carbs keep me from losing the weight I want to lose. So today starts the no bad Carb journey. Its a week straight of no carbs, followed by slowly bringing back good carbs. It works. Watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment