Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 11 PP

Another week has passed with swiftness. I mean, where does the time go? No blogging yesterday because I was busy entertaining my husband and in and out of naps. Also, I was reading. I'm mostly always reading. I love having the time to read. I love reading to my children as well and now that all electronics for the children are cut off we spend more time reading aloud. I have Maria read to her sister and brother. I want them to love reading more than watching tv or a movie. The more wrinkles in the brain, the better I say.

Anyway, on to the postpartum talk. I feel great. Im slinking back into the Victorias Secret panties. I'm feeling a little more sexy. I paraded around my house in my panties yesterday and played sexy housewife for my husband where I picked stuff up off of the floor so he could get his eyes full. He told me I was "so wrong". I even handed him my ass on a silver platter at 1 am after feeding baby before he left for work. A going away present, if you will.

I'm still working out and I'm still loving Zumba. I can't wait for tomorrow and the rest of this week. My body still looks the same to me. Slow changes are cool with me though. I'll take it!

I took new pics but like I said, they look the same.
This week:



Last week:




This week:




Last week:





I'll see yall next week with week 12 progress.
Oh! Here is a pic of my little 11 week old baby boy with his big sisters. What a lucky boy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment