Monday, January 17, 2011

What is a 10 week old doing?

My baby was 10 weeks old yesterday. He is giving up the grins and even a giggle sound when smiling. He loves to smile when he's on his belly and he rolls from his stomach to his side. Now is not the time to leave your baby on the couch unattended. Baby will roll right off.



He was trying to roll over while I was snapping the pic so I had to catch him.






He's such a happy baby! He is up a lot more during the day. In fact, I can only get him to sleep if we are really loud, at Zumba, or in the car. He's up for a few hours at a time. During his awake hours, we do tummy time, we dance, and we talk. The girls also cart him around and talk to him. He is still waking up one to two times during the night. It's usually go to bed by 9:30 and up at midnight. Back to sleep at 12:30 and up at 3:30-5:30. His schedule varies. It's not a set one. I guess in the next few weeks or so he might develop a schedule. Here's to hoping!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment