Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 9 PP

Seriously! Where does the time go? I didn't even post yesterday. Week 9 has came and almost gone as of tomorrow. Im taking a pic in my new $15 jeans I snagged from the Limited clearance rack in a size 8. Hooody hooooo!
Looking at them, I was convinced I wouldn't be able to button them, but I did!
Zumba! It works! Its been a month since I started Zumba and I can totally see the changes in my body.















The bottom 3 pics I just took. Pardon the hair. I just blow dried.
This is a nursing tank I have on as well. It's convertible and I love it. It has built in support and pads for a nice look

Jackson is sleeping a little more at night and up a lot more during the day. He is smiling and cooing and holding his head up with ease. I can't wait for the day he sleeps through the night on a nightly basis. I need sleep!

See yall next Friday for week 10 PP.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment