Friday, January 7, 2011

Week 8 postpartum

Week 8 has come and almost gone.
At week 8 postpartum, you are nowhere near out of the woods. You are still up all night and all day. You are running on "god only knows what." In fact, you should only be running on "god only knows what" while at home. It's not safe to be out in public. I assure you.
I almost ran a red light today. My husband was telling me "red light, red light" in his calm manner. It took me a minute to catch on to what he was saying and I slammed on the breaks. I can only conclude that because I am severely sleep deprived, my synapses aren't firing correctly. I could kill somebody. Maybe I shouldn't be operating heavy equipment. This also includes the stove. I left it on the other day after cooking. I left to go do Zumba down the road and came back to a nice smelly house. Luckily I only had the burner on low. It burned my wooden spoon I left in the pan. Also, my Rachael Ray skillet is pretty much ruined. Nobody likes scrambled eggs that stick to the bottom of a non stick pan! This is the second time in a week that I have left a burner on. All the Seattles Best in the world isn't helping me right now. The only thing that can help me at this point is a nice 10 hours of sleep. (says the woman nursing a very hungry baby)

Even though I'm sleep deprived, don't get it twisted. This woman is all about getting back into shape. I'm not about to keep this flabby figure much longer. I would like to thank Zumba and Cybex for helping me get back into shape. I'm nowhere near where I want to be but I'm nearer than I was last week. Im super dedicated to working out. Also, I can sometimes be patient. Weight loss is one of those things where you have to be patient. I've lost the weight before and I will do it again. I just stick to the routine and take it one day at a time.

Picture time. I'm so sleepy I don't think I can write anymore.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment