Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Day

I'm not one to get excited by the new year like some. I get excited by a new day. A new day is a fresh start. It's a day to do the things you didn't do yesterday. It's a day to sneak in a few more kisses to your husband and kids. A day to workout harder than you did the day before. A day to start with a positive attitude.

We all should look at a new day as exactly that. It's a new day. A NEW day folks! That's amazing! Think about it. We don't just get a new year, we get a new day! What better way to do what we have resolved to do. One day at a time, not one year at a time.

Please take heed. Listen to your heart. Make time for yourself. All things can be accomplished if we take it one day at a time.

I'm starting my day off every morning with thanks and love and a promise to do whatever it is I decide to do that day. Simple. Just the way I like it.

You decide the day you want to have.


I will see yall Friday for week 8's postpartum blog. Woohoo!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Paducah,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment