Sunday, December 5, 2010

3 week postpartum

We all know it.

The dreaded postpartum belly.

We can somewhat disguise it
with spanx, but after the spanx come off, it still remains.

A lot of us women, myself included, believe the belly should just go right back to where it used to be within a few weeks of birth, but that sadly isn't the case. It takes patience and lots of working out to get it back to where it used to be. On top of that, we have to wait 6 weeks to resume working out, which can leave many a woman depressed which is why I recommend Prozac or a similar antidepressant.

I don't recommend looking at your belly for the first few weeks after giving birth. Have you heard of post traumatic stress disorder?

After the first few weeks, especially if your breastfeeding, it's safe to take a peak. It might look like you tacked a pancake onto your belly but that's ok. That's the way it supposed to look.

Focus instead on your sensational boobs. You know their fabulous. Flaunt those puppies and nobody will be staring at the pancake that has now become your belly. And now, the moment we have all been waiting for....my belly at 3 weeks. I'll be 4 weeks postpartum on the 7th and I will post another blog with picture.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Ferry St,Metropolis,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment