Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week 5 postpartum

I accidentally deleted week four postpartum post but I still have the week four pics so here u go



And here is a pic with the shirt up



This has been a tough week for me. I ate a whole box of white fudge dipped oreos. My kids had two so that means I had ten. They are a 100 calories a piece. You do the math. We also ate at Tokyo hibachi for my birthday and alex got me my favorite chocolates. This means not only did I not lose any weight, I probably gained. On the bright side, I've been ice cream free for months and I passed up Ben and Jerry's today at the store with barely a glance.

Ignore the pads if you can. Lol. I'm a nursing mother. I love this nursing tank by the way. It lifts up under the breasts instead of snapping down.


My legs need major work. They used to be IMO my best feature. I'm getting those babies back though. Best believe that.

I'll c yall next week for week 6. I begin working out again Monday morning. I'm hitting the gym hard. I'll be back in shape by summer. Weekly posts will show more of a change once I get my workout on proper.

I wanted to give a shout out to my girl, Tishaunda Higgerson who has lost a whole person since last year. Look at her transformation since she started Zumba. She is now a very busy instructor and still dropping. She wants to be a size 8 I think and she used to say she would never be under a 14. I never looked at her as being overweight. To me, I saw a curvalicious woman. She is inspiring me to whip my ass back into shape and become my perfect size.




And here she is now!!




Like a tall ass drink of kool-aid on a hot summer day. She kicks ass! Her ass is probably gone too. I haven't seen it in months!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment