Friday, December 17, 2010

One more reason to breastfeed

Fabulous boobs!


If my breastfeeding offends you, YOU put a blanket over your head!

Breastfeeding provides the best food for your baby!

Breastfeeding does not hurt if done correctly. I never got chapped, bloody, sore nipples I have read about.

It really does lead to an intense bonding with your baby. The baby loves nursing and it's the most natural thing in the world.

I am proud to be one of those mothers that will whip out my boob in a moments notice while walking the mall to feed my baby if he is hungry. I usually try to find a place to sit down, but I will carry and nurse him while walking. Nobody has ever said anything to me and they betta not. Feeding your child is not perverse. It is the way you were intended to feed your baby. I will not duck into a restroom to feed my baby. Yuck.

If you are on the fence about breastfeeding, please educate yourself and at least give it a try. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I will gladly reply.

It's been 6 weeks breastfeeding Jackson. He is yet to touch a bottle. I love that I am giving my baby the best food the way god intended.

I also have tips that worked for me to prevent engorgement.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment